Wednesday, May 3, 2023
SM Supermalls and Toy Kingdom invite families in the Philippines to discover the Wonder of Play
SM Supermalls and Toy Kingdom, today, launched a play and retail pop-up themed “Wonder of Play” with four activity zones specially designed for families at SM Mall of Asia. As part of Disney’s 100th anniversary, the Wonder of Play pop-up will feature beloved stories and characters from Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars.
Families in the Philippines can look forward to four themed activity zones that strive to inspire new and creative playtime ideas. Visitors to the Wonder of Play pop-up are encouraged to unlock special moments together, every day through play.
• Dress up like your favourite Disney, Pixar and Marvel characters! Kids may try on and pose with costumes inspired by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse; Disney Princess heroines; characters from Cars and Marvel Super Heroes.
• Get groovy with your dancing shoes at the Mickey & Friends Music Jam backdrop where children and grown-ups alike will be able to take a fabulous photo for keepsake.
• Hit the ‘open road’ in the Pixar-themed zone. Inspired by Lightning McQueen’s journey in Cars, kids can hop on a bike or scooter to ‘travel’ around the zone.
• ‘Hang out’ with Spidey & His Amazing friends in the Marvel-themed zone. Families are invited to play with action figures of Marvel Super Heroes and imagine their own epic adventures.
The Wonder of Play pop-up will bring together a wide assortment of new products like Disney Princess and Frozen dolls from Mattel; Spidey & His Amazing Friends action figures from Hasbro; Disney and Star Wars toys from Lego; Disney and Marvel-inspired play costumes; and bikes, ride-ons and more featuring many fan-favorite characters! Families and trendsetters of all ages will also be able to get their hands on a variety of cool fashion finds for kids, including apparel, bags, shoes and other accessories.
Disney fans will also have the chance to meet someone special from Disney's Sleeping Beauty on April 28 & 29 in SM Mall of Asia and on May 1 & 2 at SM Seaside City Cebu. Meet and greet sessions are on a first-come-first served basis, with no purchase required. For the schedule and more details, visit toykingdom.com.ph or www.smsupermalls.com.
Discover the Wonder of Play with SM Supermalls and Toy Kingdom:
Retail and play zones will be open on the following dates:
• SM Mall of Asia: April 16 to May 7, 2023
Meet and greet will only be available on the following dates:
• SM Mall of Asia: April 28 & 29
• SM Seaside City Cebu: May 1 & 2
Leading real estate developer in Southeast Asia, SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SM Prime) recently signed a memorandum of understanding with Japan...
Julie’s Releases New Video Fresh from the Oven Julie’s, the country’s largest neighborhood bakeshop chain established in 1981 in Mandaue, Ce...
William Walters, New Chief Executive Officer, EdgePoint Philippines EdgePoint Philippines, a leading provider of telecommunications infrast...
Stability is the foundation of a well-lived life. With basic needs fulfilled, people have the opportunity to develop themselves, explore var...