“For us at CNX for Home, we envision every home to be designed to make life easier and more comfortable. Through our systems and products, we aim to reduce the stresses of daily life by giving you greater control and confidence to enjoy a better quality of living. At CNX for Home, we are powered by creativity and innovation, and we continually think of ways to help the modern Filipino homeowner. From our products to platform, we designed and built it to fit our Filipino lifestyle. When we talk about smart living today, we aim for greater convenience for our clientsand work towards the further streamlining of tasks through the use of technology. Watch over your home, check on your family, and secure your property with just a few taps on your computer or mobile in the most affordable prices to the Filipino homeowner. If there’s anything that the pandemic has taught us, it is that family is everything, time is limited, and our energies should be used on the things that matter to us. Thus, when you look at our catalogue of products and services, all of these work together to keep you and your family safe. They help free up your timeby streamlining tasks and give you greater confidence and security, allowing you to focus. When you and your family are taken care of, you are able to do more! The great thing about CNX for Home and our products is that we fit and complement any and every type of Filipino home and lifestyle. Whether you’re living in a condo, a family compound, or even out on a farm, we can customize smart systems just for you, and we can even recommend products based on your needs and current floor plan. And for your greater convenience and easy set-up, we have flexible bundles that are exceptionally affordable.” ~Flip Ruby, Head of CNX, and VP of Cortex Technologies
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
"We in Lumina are very grateful for the active support of our partner sales network, which adjusted to the changing landscape of real estate selling with us. Our strengthened partnership will undoubtedly lead to achieving our goals in the shared mission of providing affordable homes." ~Engr. Joemi Tan, Division Head of Lumina Homes
- Text automation for faster billing and contact info update.
- reation of Juan Support, the virtual assistant for all Lumina Homes queries.
- A separate chatbot named Juan ZoBot for housing inquiries on the Lumina website.
- Lumina Online Appointment System.
- The downloadable Lumina e-Services app.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Experience music you can see with OPPO Enco Buds and OPPO Enco Air Now Available in the Philippines starting at PHP1,699
“OPPO ceaselessly innovates in the audio space, offering superior quality sound and smarter connectivity. The OPPO Enco Buds and OPPO Enco Air were crafted with the highest standards to ensure that Filipinos can ultimately enjoy uncompromised sound quality with enhanced latency.” ~Zen Han, Vice President for National Sales of OPPO Philippines
Mapúa celebrates young innovators for community development and social change in Cardinal Challenge 2021
- Feasibility of Cardaba Banana fibers and Milkfish scales as fiberglass fillers by Kimberly B. Acuña, Karen Pauline B. Dalusong, Jennifer Coline G. Ibay, and Mark Lawrence C. Regio of Manuel A. Roxas High School. The innovators used Cardaba Banana fibers and Milkfish scales as fillers in creating fiberglass. Compared to commercial ones, the product of this study is eco-friendly, cost-effective, and, most importantly, helps in waste management, which is one of the top issues in our country.
- Analysis of the ability of mealworm in decomposing different types of plastics by Joniel R. Bolocon, Jomari M. Saltorio, Kurt Nicholi T. Saulog, and Gabriel R. Vaflor of Manuel A. Roxas Senior High School. Mealworm (Tenebrio Molitor), the larvae form of the darkling beetle, may be able to reduce the increasing rate of waste coming from plastics. A mealworm can live on a diet of different kinds of plastic such as low-density polyethylene (LDPE), polystyrene, and polypropylene.
- iDIETS (Intelligently Directed Innovation to Enable Technology for Sustainability) by Team Southvillians of Southville 1 Integrated National High School. The innovators created modern aquaponics with technology-based iDIETS made from recycled materials, primarily aimed at addressing the agricultural needs of farmers for them to create and implement more efficient farming methods.
- Pili Seal by Mark Kennedy E. Bantugon from the Philippine State College of Aeronautics. Pili Seal is a new product innovation of sealant for aircraft integral fuel tanks made from environment-friendly material, specifically the Pili Tree resin, which is also called “spent resin” or “de-oiled resin”. This product is effective for application on specific aircraft parts like the integral fuel tank to avoid fuel leakage as well as other areas that come in contact with aircraft fuels, lubricants, oils, and water and are affected by weathering.
- Arduino-based Automatic Soil-profiling Device by Nicole Beatrice M. Tan from Mapúa University Senior High School. The Arduino-based automatic soil-profiling device uses a microcontroller – Arduino Mega 2560 – to measure soil properties: temperature, moisture, pH level, and humidity. This innovation will be beneficial to the agricultural sector, particularly the Filipino farmers.
- Concentrated Solar Thermoelectric Generator by Epsilon Omni Yambot from the City of Mandaluyong Science High School – Senior High School. The innovation is designed with a high level of optimization that it can sustain its own energy resource consumption while still putting out a considerable amount of power – solving inefficiencies and proving its potential. It can be used for large-scale electrical supply and can be further improved with increased funding, research, and development.
Monday, June 7, 2021
“We are thrilled to finally countdown to our opening day and share with our fans in the South Panda Express’ exceptional American Chinese cuisine. Guests living and working around the central business district in the Bay Area have always expressed their cravings for Panda Express. And we heard them. We heard you. Panda Express is continuously introducing to Filipinos its innovative take on American Chinese cuisine that showcases the ‘Wok Hei,’ or ‘breath of the wok,’ which creates that signature smoky, umami flavor of the entrées. The top quality of ingredients, preparation, and cooking all make a difference in the addictive flavors that make our guests fall in love with Panda Express dishes.” ~Julius Marlon Dela Cruz, Panda Express Marketing Manager
The Original Orange Chicken™ is the signature dish of Panda Express. It is a crispy chicken entrée, wok-tossed in a sweet and spicy orange sauce.
|An irresistible combo of sweet and crispy, Panda Express’ Honey Walnut Shrimp is made with large tempura-battered shrimp that is lightly coated in a unique honey sauce and topped with glazed walnuts.|
|The new Mongolian Pork entrée features a savory, umami flavor profile - combining a hint of sweetness from the caramelized onions, scallions, red peppers, and mushrooms with the smokiness of the seared pork.|
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
“For the cacao, they would teach us how the cacao pod is harvested and we actually did some of the basic steps—something that the hands of a child can do. There are new chefs coming in, pastry chefs especially. I plan to step back a little and give them the place to shine because they’re all very good. Majority of our plants here belong to the category of fine cacao in which there is great potential. I hope that every cacao farmer here will be able to ferment and process their cacao in a manner that is at par with international standards, which I think is achievable.” ~Chef Jill Sandique
Mega Global’s Mega Bigay Sustansya Program Continuing malasakit and reaching more Filipino families one meal at a time!
Good health is the greatest gift that Filipinos can ever receive. With malnutrition affecting many children, it is crucial for the community...
Store Interior photo of the new Panda Express Double Dragon Meridian Plaza, Pasay City Restaurant People from the south, rejoice! The world-...
Assorted Pastillas 36s Casuy Box Premium Pusit Box Premium Dilis Box Barquiron Polvoron box (Assorted, Peanut, Pinipig or Cooki...
Pregnant Mom Second P1M Win in Shopee Milyonaryo 26-year-old Rona Jane Juco from San Fernando, Pampanga is the second winner in two days for...