Saturday, November 12, 2016

TravelBook Affiliate Get Together a day of fun at The Legend Villas



 
 
Read my blog about on how to become a TravelBook Affiliate and you might just enjoy a lot of earnings and travels: http://josephcruzaguilus.blogspot.com/2016/07/travelbookph-bloggers-affiliate.html



 
With the TravelBook Affiliate Ladies
Photo credits to TravelBook.ph Blogger Affiliate Program

 
My partner and I had always been active in attending different events specially about bloggers event, and by far one of the most active, fun and just plain learning around different amenities and rooms from Legend Villas and interacting with my co-bloggers is indeed not my ordinary event experience (honestly hehehe).

 
The Travel Book Staff was all smile though they're all girls at first I was shy to even say Hi, Thankful to my partner Leomy for introducing me to Pia which she know personally. It's a good thing that all the Travel Book Staff are not the corny nor boring type when it comes to events.

Ms. Steif, the bubbly and cool host of the event
 

 One of my instagram post
 
I am such a shy type guy who never join any games and contest but for the first I had joined the contest merely because most of the bloggers who're present in the event I already meet and know.

Tawa pa more while introducing myself :D
 

It was also my first time to ever heard and know about the paint me a picture an experimental game and of course we became the winner Team #2.... We each won 2 GC's from Climb Central Manila.


Photo credits to TravelBook.ph Blogger Affiliate Program
 

Let us now proceed with one of the generous sponsor of the event The Legend Villas and Lola Maria Restaurant.
 
One thing I noticed about The Legend Villas it is basically a very Filipino hotel that doesn't look like a hotel when I first enter (my first time to attend their event venue) at first I thought it was just a simple restaurant but when I enter inside and saw the reception area I thought it was a restaurant though but to my surprise it was actually a hotel. Normally I know right away if an establishment is a hotel or restaurant because normally a hotel looks to high and a restaurant has only 2nd to 3rd floor but with The Legend Villas, if I'm not mistaken their floor is only up to 2nd floor.
 
You will notice once you enter The Legend Villas that it is made of woods from every corner of the Villa and I also notice that there are sayings or quotations about bible verses, kinda new and different actually.
 
Now let me take you a tour what The Legend Villas has to offer that myself had witnessed and tell you, I loved their rooms and looking forward of staying there with my partner and family for Christmas or New Year maybe, will see.....
 
Ms. Carla of  The Legend Villas


 
 My Team led by Ms. Liway for the Hotel Tour
Photo credits to TravelBook.ph Blogger Affiliate Program
 
 
Different Amenities
My Team led by Ms. Liway for the Hotel Tour
 
BANAHAW
 
 RAJA
 
KULITANG
 
DATU + LANAI
 
 THE ROOMS
 
 
VILLA SUITE (Deluxe/Premier)

 
TEAM SUITE

 
FAMILY ROOM

 
DELUXE ROOM

 
For a Filipino style type of accommodation and celebration of Christmas there's no other hotel but to book your stay at The Legend Villas and at the same time no need to buy and cook your Noche Buena because Lola Maria Restaurant is also serving Filipino dish that most of us Filipinos love to eat and feast on Christmas and New Years Eve. All you have to do is take your family with you and have memorable moments and photos.



 
 
 
Thank You TravelBook for having us and looking forward of having lots of travels with you! ^_^
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ivana Alawi on loving the 100W fast-charging, living free with Infinix NOTE 40 Pro+ 5G

With 100W Fast Charge + 20W Wireless Charge, Ivana is able to charge the Infinix NOTE 40 Pro+ 5G at rapid speeds to watch content, take self...