Sunday, November 20, 2016

Couple Getaway Surprise Destination Idea for your Sweetheart


I used to be an OFW who works at a Mall in Yanbu, Saudie Arabia for more than 10 years, until I decided to finally end my contract and go home to my family and love one here in the Philippines.
I remember whenever I go home for a vacation for just a month and sometimes it doesn't event reach a month, Me and my Sweetheart don't have a chance to go out of the busy city we just go to nearby malls to eat out, watch movies and visit friends from college.
 
I had always wanted to take her somewhere I knew she loved to go to. Just last March of this year I had my vacation before I finally decided to exit from Yanbu, she keeps on telling me how she loves and wanted to go to the beach or anywhere where nature can be such a relaxing place. Even though I badly wanted to take her away for a while time is really our enemy during those times.
 
But now we have more time, more planning to do, more chances to be together. And since we are both travel bloggers. I would want to take her to different beautiful beach or resorts destinations that would really surprise her and make her happy.
 
I got listed down some of my ideal beautiful beach in the Philippines that I had asked to my friends about and I bet they had shared so much that I am so excited to share it as well to you guys specially men out there who wanted to take their ladies as well in the beach.
 
Listed are some of the Beach/Resorts ideas:
 
http://travelbook.ph/‬ website is such a great help in finding the destinations that I had listed to of planning to visit. And I'm happy to be one of their Blogger affiliate, you too can become part of the affiliate.
 
Want to join TravelBook.ph’s Blogger Affiliate get together, getaways, seminars, and trainings while earning at the same time? Be part of the group by signing up here: http://affiliate.travelbook.ph/

Photo credits to Allan Bough Gokongwei
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Savings at Our Home Grand Central 3-Day Sale

Planning for a home refresh this summer?   As temperature rises, so do the savings at  OUR HOME GRAND CENTRAL on its 3-Day Sale from April 1...