Friday, June 15, 2018

My Novu Hair Salon Experience, An Advance Happy Father's Day Treat


Last June14, 2018 @  Fanny Serrano Salon and Boutique - an early Father's day treat provided for us by Novu Hair Philippines.

An exclusive media invitation for us to experience a salon treatment in the house and boutique of the well-known beauty and fashion stylist Tita Fanny Serrano.

Tita Fanny suffered also from hair loss. Gladly she found the product that is proven and effective.




The house of Tita Fanny Serrano as salon and boutique is also a venue for treating hair problems. A complete package for all hair necessity. They also have the complete facilities to provide you a satisfying result. In addition to that, all staffs are friendly and professional giving excellent service for all their clients.


I started with a hair check-up analysis. In this session, they use a scanner tool like a microscope placing to your scalp and connected to a laptop which serves as your monitor to show your scalp deeply and largely that cannot be seen by ordinary eyes.

The staff showed my scalp in the laptop and explain to me the current condition of my scalp. Base on her analysis like what she is showing to me, my scalp has a huge gap between every hair follicle which can be resolved by using the Novu Hair Shampoo and Topical Lotion.

Another problem I also have on my scalp is the oily and some appearance of dandruff. She told me I was not able to properly wash my hair up to the scalp, where you need to massage it so the oil and dirt will remove also. I agree with her because that's the practice I am doing especially when I am in a hurry going to work.

After scalp analysis, I was transferred to salon chair and started to apply the Novu hair Topical Lotion. In this session, the staff slowly massage my head in about 30 minutes so the medicine can deeply penetrate to my scalp. After drying my hair, next is my haircut.


Novu Hair Shampoo a perfect gift for your Dad this Father's Day! 

Losing hair is inevitable especially as we grow old and mostly man suffers from this condition. This Father's day treat your Dad something different. Bring back his confidence and show to world our Greatest Dad!

NOVUHAIR is available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide. For more information visit www.novuhair.com, like the brand’s official Facebook Page, Novuhair Official, and follow on Twitter at @NovuhairNatural. You may also call NOVUHAIR hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575 and order online through lazada.com.ph and regaloservice.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farming futures

Modern farming methods increase yields for some farmers, but many Filipino farmers are still unable to keep up. These seasoned workers are c...