Sunday, April 17, 2016

WHO WILL BE THE LUCKY KIDS TO MAKE IT ON JR.NBA AND JR.WNBA

Since I started holding a ball I had always been fascinated with Basketball. It's my sport, my boy thing! If given the chance going back on my youngster years I would definitely go for a tri-out, there's no loosing in trying and who knows I could have had been one of those kids I myself witnessed joining Jr.NBA and Jr.WNBA Presented by Alaska.

During my teen-age years I am fund of joining Barangay Basketball Leagues, well we loose some and we win some that's what playing basketball is all about. It's also how you handle loosing and not just enjoying the winning moment, because by loosing you learn how to improve yourself.
I would rather keep on loosing and loosing and gathering all those lose put them together and learn form it, afterwards revert it on how to win the game.....

What surprises me during the Jr.NBA and Jr.WNBA Presented by Alaska, is seeing girls at a younger age playing basketball like a pro, amazed with their skills and talents on shooting the ball. I also noticed how they manage to become friends with the other players although well it's still a selection and each of the players are still their opponents. They manage to help each other and supporting each other with the help of their coach.
 
I got an eye for the girls in orange #'s 16 and 20, I can shamely say they play much better than me to think that I'm a man, well surely Basketball nowadays is not just for tall boys and good basketball players but as well as with cute girls and fast moving ones.

Girls at their age could have been playing Barbie dolls not Balls but well Basketball is for all and everyone can get a chance to fulfill their dreams once the ball was passed to them, it's up to them how they will manage to shoot it and gain 3 points or play with the game and pass it on...
 
I hope anyone of #'s 16 and 20 could make it to the National Finals.... I know they can... Good Luck and Never Give-up in pursuing your dreams Girls!
 
Here are some of the highlights during the Jr.NBA and Jr.WNBA Presented by Alaska for its last Regional Selection Camp at the Don Bosco Institute, Makati on April 9 and 10.
 
 
 CHOOSEN BOYS AND GIRLS ARE
GIRLS: (8)
Dianne Camille Nolasco
Lalaine Gonzales 
Carly Monreal 
Lindsey Nacional 
Magda Lioui Flores 
Ma Cecilia Quilenderino 
Princess Marie Villarin 
Jonalyn Bongalos
 
BOYS: (16)
Mark Glenn Gabon 
Luis Gabriel Aguila 
Anjelo Raphael Argente 
Jhondhel Austria 
Jearico Nunez 
Kai Zachary Sotto 
Andrei Philip Lechoncito 
Mark Nicole Lucban 
Reich Randell Villegas 
Prince Junnell De Belen 
Pauloh Villarin 
Patrick Lance Inting 
Jericho Ross Paglinawan 
Miguel Rey Luis Tan 
Devon Dein Diez 
Russel Ducanes

 
With Coach Brown and Coach Cariaso

For general information about Jr. NBA and Jr. WNBA Philippines presented by Alaska please visit www.jrnba.asia/philippineswww.alaskamilk.com, and  www.alaskapowercamp.com/basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jobs on the Rise: New Urban Developments Are Driving Employment Growth

Cities worldwide, while diverse in demographics and culture, share a common pursuit of progress through  new urban developments . These proj...